A warm welcome to Nichelle Gregory, who has been kind enough to answer some interview questions for us… Thanks, Nichelle!
1) What was the first story you got published? Do you feel like your writing has changed since then?
My first published story was The Enchanted Flute with Noble Romance. My writing has definitely evolved. I was all about the super short stories when I first started to pursue getting published. I still adore short sexy tales, but I enjoy crafting longer works more.
2) What’s your favourite erotica sub-genre to write in?
It’s hard to name just one. I’ve love writing paranormal, sci-fi, and contemporary stories.
3) How do you make your characters individual and interesting?
I try to make them as real to the reader as they are to me. All of us are unique and have something interesting to share with the people around us, my characters are always based on that thought.
4) If you were told that one of your characters could be magically transformed into a real person, which would you pick and why?
Mmm…tough question. I’d love to have a couple of my heroes become real. I think I’d pick Vander from As You Wish. He’s so sexy, he’s got magical powers and a wicked sense of humor! 🙂
5) Have you ever written something that’s ended up completely different to what you’d envisioned at the start of the process?
*g* I always start with a story idea, the beginning and the end. My characters show me the rest and share the details as I write their story…so, yeah, all of my works have certain elements I never envisioned when I typed the first word of the book.
6) What’s coming up next for you, and how do you feel about it?
Well, I’m excited about As You Desire, the sequel to As You Wish coming out in January 2012! I’m also working on a new hot contemporary erotic romance and sketching the concept for a sizzling new erotic paranormal romance!
Nichelle Gregory has been in love with books and writing since middle school. A lover of the arts, she enjoys anything that embraces the creative nature within us all. Bringing believable characters to life that thrill and excite her readers is a challenge that continues to push Nichelle. She loves creating stories involving super sexy alpha heroes with divine heroines in magical, exotic, and fantastic scenarios. So, go on . . . Indulge your secret fetishes and desires!
You can find Nichelle’s As You Wish here!